Saturday, September 5, 2015

New Position. New Job Scope, Renewed Sense of Purpose.

Started my new deployment in Aetos Auxiliary Police as a motorcycle outrider on the 4th of August. Hope everything goes well. Really thankful for the opportunity to be one after years of dreaming and trying.
Work.... But first, let me take a selfie.
I do feel sad leaving the place I'm already comfortable with. Sentimental moments with my fellow colleagues at ST Kinetics, Jalan Boon Lay. Allow me to share other sentimental moments during my past three year tenure with Aetos Security Management.
2015 PDT Recert
2015 SEA Games Expo Deployment
2014 IISS Shangri La Dialog 
2015 New Year Light  Up Festival  
Lions XII vs SPA Putrajaya at Jalan Besar Stadium
Blur like sotong.
My "Majulah Moment" at the Padang after the 2015 National Day Parade
Will update further soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment