Monday, May 16, 2016

I FINALLY GRADUATED FROM TEMASEK POLY!!!!

Yesterday, 13th May 2016, I graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Police and Security Studies. So allow me to share the moments here on my blog.
The stage where the folders would be given out.
We arrived at the convention center. As I haven't seen some of my classmates in person for over six months, I felt a bit happy to have rekindled some of the relationships with a greeting and handshake.
Backstage with my classmates.
The ceremony started. Row by row, the grandaunts stood up to join the queue backstage. Soon, it was my turn. Followed by a quick toilet break with another classmate, we ran back to queue and that was when we snapped the above photo. We then took our turn on stage.
It was my turn to walk on the stage. A quick salute before to my loved ones before I shook the guest of honor and received my diploma. The quick salute was a gesture of tribute to my loved ones for their role as my pillar of strength.

Here are the rest of the photos during the graduation.
My pillars of strength.
Me and my fiancee.
First photo taken after exiting the hall.
Me and Ahmad. One of my classmates.
Me and Kumaran. The poster boy of Certis CISCO. He graduated with merit.
Me and Mega. His entourage was the biggest among our class.
Me and Ashok. He graduate with merit
Me and Winson, the closest person I'm with in class.
Soon after, we were joined by my cousin, a junior in my school who is taking up a course in logistics. She bought me some chocolates as a graduation present.
Me and my cousin.
Fiancee trying on the graduation gown.
And finally, the photo booth pictures as posted on the Temasek Polytechnic Alumni Facebook page.
Photobooth picture 1
Photobooth picture 2

No comments:

Post a Comment