Wednesday, April 12, 2017

POC LOHHHH!!!!!

If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.” - Elon Musk
Polis Repablik Singapura ~ "Setia dan Bakti"
It's official. Tuesday, 11th April 2017, we have officially completed our basic training and have passed out from training command. After working almost my entire life to achieve my goal, I finally won the right wear the uniform and the appointment that comes along with it.
Best trainee and myself.
Happy birthday to our Course Manager!!
Group Photo after the cake cutting.
VSC92 Squad 2 with the range instructors.
The last supper at CCK.
Informal shot!
Rehearsing for our graduation.
Rehearsing for the group photo.
Despite the failures, multiple rejections, emotional roller-coaster ride, sacrificed a lot of time and effort into the endeavor and the challenges of getting in the police force itself, nevertheless, I persevered on.
Pre-graduation jitters.
With our law trainer and CM
Another shot with our course manager.
Getting our warrant cards!
Groupshot with the division heads.
Groupshot with the trainers and CMs
Me and Commander VSC, DAC Poh Lye Hin
I want to specially thank my family, friends, colleagues and my intake squadmates for the support and encouragement they have given me throughout the years. I truly couldn't have made it without their help, advices and being behind my back. I'm also thankful to God for providing me with the opportunities thus far. Thru my journey in getting into the police force, I have learnt a lot, lost even more and gained so much experiences along the way.
Me and my squadmate, Shu Pei.
Though I've achieved my lifelong goal to be a police officer, and though our training has come to an end, this marks the beginning to our life as police officers. To quote the motto of the police force,
~"Setia dan Bakti".

No comments:

Post a Comment